Residential Park Policy
RESIDENTIAL PARK POLICY
This Park Policy is a supplement to the Residential Site Agreement, which all Homeowners must sign prior to taking up residence in the park. These rules and guidelines provide information about the standards and procedures, which all Homeowners at the Village are expected to meet and comply with.
The Park Owner may amend the Park Policy from time to time in its absolute discretion and for the benefit of the Park. The Park Owner will give 30 days prior notice of any amendment to the Park Policy unless such change affects the health or safety of the Homeowners in which case the Park Owner may amend the Park Policy without notice.
The Park Policy is intended to benefit the Park and provide an enjoyable and friendly lifestyle for all Homeowners who reside at the Park.
A breach of the rules and guidelines contained in this Park Policy constitutes a breach of the Residential Site Agreement. The Park Owner will use its discretion in the enforcement of these rules and guidelines.
- The office will be open Monday to Friday 4.30pm-5.30pm excluding Public Holidays. The Park Owner is contactable in case of emergency at all times on 9405 1176
CARAVAN, BOAT, TRAILER AND ADDITIONAL PARKING
- Additional parking for caravans, boats, trailers etc is strictly by arrangement with the Park Owner. A weekly fee may apply.
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE OF PARK FACILITIES
- The Park Owner will carry out regular cleaning and routine maintenance of the facilities. It is the responsibility of the homeowners to clean up the facilities following use, especially functions and parties.
- An emergency exit plan is provided to each Home Owner and copies are available at the Managers Office. Homeowners should familiarise themselves with this plan.
- Community facilities include the ablution block, communal showers, laundry, swimming pool and landscaped areas.
- A fire management plan is in effect for the Park. The Park Owner will ensure the requirement of the fire management plan are met, but all Homeowners should familiarise themselves with the plan, located at Managers Office. Please take special note of the locations of fire extinguishers.
- First aid kits are located in Managers Office.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- Homeowners must not prune, cut down, remove or damage any trees or shrubs in the park.
- The home owner maintains the front garden of each site.
- The home owner must obtain written approval from the Park Owner to make any changes to the front garden of a residential site.
- If you have a particular concern, please contact the Park Owner
- Audio equipment, televisions, musical instruments or any other equipment or machinery shall not be operated in such a way that becomes offensive to other Homeowners. Noise after 10pm and before 7am should be kept to a minimum.
- Home Owners must park vehicles, within their Residential Site and not on any street verge or public open space. Visitor car bays are strictly for visitors and not for Homeowners.
- Pets are not permitted in the park without the prior written approval of the Park Owner.
- Pets are to be kept secured within the home / site at all times unless being exercised by the owner. Any pets being exercised in the village must be restrained by a lead or similar. It is the responsibility of the person exercising the pet to clean up after it, if it makes a mess.
- All Homeowners are entitled to quiet enjoyment of their residential site. Homeowners must respect the privacy of other Homeowners in the park.
- A perimeter fence secures the park. If a Homeowner notices a breach in any of these security measures please notify the Park Owner as soon as possible so this may be corrected.
- The speed limit for vehicles is 8km/h.
- For all intents and purposes the park road network must be treated like a public road network. Only registered vehicles and licensed drivers shall drive on the park roads.
PARK HOME APPEARANCE
- Park Homes and Residential Sites are to be kept in a neat and tidy state at all times to maintain the aesthetics of the park.
Rubbish Bins are provided within the park. Please ensure rubbish is wrapped and sealed and placed in the bin. The bins are for domestic household rubbish only.
- Visitors are the responsibility of the homeowner and must adhere to this policy.
- Visitors must be in the company of a home owner at all times whilst in the park and children must be supervised at all times.
- Visitors must vacate the park before 10.00pm every day unless the homeowner has registered each visitor with the Park Owner in advance.
- Visitors must be accompanied by a Homeowner if the wish to use the Facilities.